My Guide Website?
San Francisco Tour to Muir Woods Giant Redwoods & Sausalito8 Reviews
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and walk among the giant redwood trees in Muir Woods National Park. Enjoy stops in the bayside town of Sausalito, Muir Beach, and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Explore the Giant Redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument
- Experience the bayside town of Sausalito
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionTour Muir Woods National Park in an open-air Jeep with your own dedicated guide. Enjoy a stroll through a primeval redwood forest and marvel at these ancient giants. Stop in the charming bayside town of Sausalito and enjoy its upscale artistic vibe. Visit quiet Muir Beach on the Pacific Ocean, a favorite of the locals. Enjoy a stop at the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge for some great photos.
IncludesJeep Tour to Muir Woods and the bayside town of Sausalito
- Muir Woods park admission is not included. Purchase at park entrance $15.00 per person for ages 16+