My Guide Website?
San Francisco to/from Yosemite National Park: 1-Way Transfer11 Reviews
Experience jaw-dropping natural beauty with a Yosemite National Park one-way transfer to/from San Francisco. Select your departure and return days with guaranteed departures every day of the year.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at natural beauty as you drive through San Joaquin Valley and the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Pass through historic mining towns
- Ease your worries with daily guaranteed departures all year round
- Enjoy the comfort of luxury transportation with Wi-Fi onboard
DescriptionIf you're looking for a more flexible way to experience the wild, natural beauty of Yosemite National Park, this tour is for you. Benefit from the option of selecting your departure day and return day as separate segments. Enjoy plenty of free time to hike, bike, and explore Yosemite at your own pace for as long as you like with guaranteed departures 365 days a year. Arrange your hotel separately as accommodation is not included in the tour. This option will take you from San Francisco to Yosemite Valley and/or from Yosemite Valley back to San Francisco. If you are booking the one-way transfer from San Francisco to Yosemite, you may hit the trail for an inspired hike to the Tuolumne Giant Sequoia grove, weather permitting. From October to May, this stop may need to be skipped.
IncludesEntry to Yosemite National Park One-way transfer Experienced driver/guide Local expert commentary in English 8 different options for foreign language audio content Photo opportunities of Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls Guaranteed daily departures
- • The driver-guide speaks English. There are audio guides available in multiple languages.
- There will be stops for meals and breaks.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents.
- If you book the one-way transfer from San Francisco to Yosemite, there may be a self-guided hike to the Tuolumne Giant Sequoia Grove, weather permitting. From October to May, this stop may need to be skipped. It is a challenging uphill hike; take it slow.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and tread.