My Guide Website?
San Francisco: The Walt Disney Family Museum Entrance Ticket64 Reviews
Find animation, innovation, and inspiration. Learn about Walt Disney's life story through ten interactive galleries featuring films, music, artifacts, and a spectacular model of Disneyland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore interactive galleries and state-of-the-art exhibits narrated in Walt's own voice
- Learn more about the life of Walt Disney and his legacy through exhibits and films
- View early drawings and cartoons and experience interactive stations
- See incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island from the scenic Presidio
DescriptionTake an inspirational journey through the life of Walt Disney at the Walt Disney Family Museum located in the Presidio of San Francisco. Learn about Disney’s remarkable life story. Be inspired to heed your imagination and persevere in pursuing your goals and dreams. Enter a world of animation, innovation, and inspiration and immerse yourself in the remarkable life story of Walt Disney — the man who raised animation to an art, tirelessly pursued innovation, and created a distinctly American legacy, transforming the entertainment world. Explore interactive galleries and state-of-the-art exhibits that are narrated in Walt’s own voice, and feature early drawings, cartoons, movies, music, listening stations, more than 200 video screens, and a spectacular model of Disneyland.
IncludesGeneral admission ticket
- The museum is closed each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
- Last entry into the galleries is one hour prior to close. Please check the museum calendar for early closure updates.
- Tickets are valid only in the main museum building. Not valid for Special Exhibition entry
- Photography is permitted without flash
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the galleries