My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Self-Drive Landmarks Tour with Painted Ladies2 Reviews
Set off on a GPS-guided sightseeing tour around San Francisco. Listen to your audio guide’s facts as you drive around the city and see famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Haight and Ashbury Street, and the Painted Ladies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zoom around the city in a small yellow three-wheeler guided by GPS
- See the famous Painted Ladies and explore Haight Street and Ashbury Street
- Take a photo of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge from the base at Fort Point
- Learn about the city and its landmarks from the vehicle's audio guide
DescriptionPick up your vehicle for the day, a small yellow three-wheeler, then head off on a self-guided sightseeing adventure through San Francisco. Explore the city at your own pace as the GPS audio guide shares facts, stories, and jokes about the famous landmarks along the way. Highlights of the tour include Fisherman’s Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, the Palace of Fine Arts, and Lombard Street. You’ll also go off-the-beaten-path and enjoy a winding drive up to Twin Peaks, where you can soak up panoramic views of San Francisco. The tour then takes you through the colorful Haight Street and Ashbury Street, where you can get a real sense of local life and see the famous Painted Ladies. There’s also time for a picnic at Alamo Square before dropping off the vehicle at the start point.
IncludesMultilingual GPS guided tour Tour map 4 hour vehicle rental Helmets Full tank of gas (no need to refill)
- • Please note, drivers must be 21 years or older
- Please note, passengers must be 4 years or older and fit a DOT-approved helmet. There are no carseats and children cannot ride on an adult's lap • At the time of rental, a $500 deposit is taken on a credit card. You can purchase optional insurance on the day, which will reduce the deposit to $150