My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Seaplane Flight with Champagne19 Reviews
Take a romantic and special Seaplane tour of San Francisco Bay to share with that someone special. The champagne will flow as you look out on this beautiful bay on your Alaskan Bush Plane!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mention Get Your Guide and you are guaranteed a window seat!
- Enjoy the experience of the San Francisco bay on an Alaskan Bush Plane
- We've been flying over 60 years, and are here to make your experience pleasurable and memorable!
- Fly directly over the Golden Gate, and see the other lovely parts that make up this great city!
DescriptionHave you come to San Francisco with that special someone and you're looking for a fun and exciting adventure to share together? Take a premium flight for your special occasion over the romantic and iconic Golden Gate Bridge. After you're airborne, the champagne will flow, and as you sip your Mumm's Champagne, we'll fly directly south along the Pacific Coast and directly over the Golden Gate Bridge. Nothing is more romantic than the history and iconography of this lovely city, and this adventure will be something truly special. After flying over the bridge, we head around the bay, pointing out Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and Aquatic Park. We then head east towards the State Park of Angel Island. You'll be sure to see all of the beauty down below out of our huge viewing windows. Land back on the water so you can sip your final glass of champagne, after having also seen the beautiful towns of Tiburon and Belvedere Peninsula
Includes40-minute flight Guaranteed window seat Moet Chandon Champagne
- There is a weight limit to each seat of no more than 260lbs (124Kg or 18 stone) per passenger • Champagne will be substituted by apple cider for anyone 20 years old and younger
- The French and Dutch guides are not guaranteed and depend on the pilot's availability
- Due to the location of the seaplane base, we are required to be back in our dock by 6:00 PM every day including daylight saving time. Thus not being able to fully provide a sunset experience during the Spring and Summertime (March to October)
- Children under two years of age may sit in a parent’s lap and are free of charge