My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Private Bike Tour Over the Golden Gate Bridge2 Reviews
Enjoy this personalized guided bike tour along the San Francisco Waterfront over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Sausalito. Discover the quaint town of Sausalito at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride Beyond the hills on this all electric bike tour! Explore the back alleys of
- Learn about about all the interesting features of San Francisco from a professional local guide
- Take in breathtaking waterfront views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Sausalito
- Stop for photos and historical commentary along the way
DescriptionExplore San Francisco safely with a professional local guide on this private tour starting at the Fisherman's Wharf and riding along the charming San Francisco waterfront. Stop for a bathroom break and purchase a hearty snack at the Warming Hut Café. Then experience the wind blowing in your hair as you ride over over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Sausalito, where the tour ends. All-day bike rental is included, so take the time to stop for a nice lunch, grab a glass of wine, or browse the shops in Sausalito. You could also travel further into North Bay and onto Tiburon. When you're done, you can take the ferry(not included) back to San Francisco, ride back or drop the bike off in Sausalito for an extra fee(depends on availability).
IncludesCity Bike 24 speed Private tour guide Custom start time Private tour
- • Your private guided bike tour ends in downtown Sausalito but your experience includes an all-day rental so you can keep the bike until the local partner's shop closes, or you can choose to drop your bike off in Sausalito for an extra fee • Weather in the Bay area fluctuates often, so dressing in layers is recommended
- Credit card authorization will be held at tour check-in. This is voided back to you at your return