My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Muir Woods Trip and Golden Gate Bridge Cruise18 Reviews
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument, an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees. Then enjoy a 1-hour cruise around the San Francisco Bay, and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to California's redwood forest
- Enjoy a half-day trip from San Francisco
- Spend 1.5 hours exploring the Muir Woods National Monument
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge on a 1-hour cruise
DescriptionJourney to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument on a half-day tour from San Francisco. After meeting in San Francisco, drive north of the city to this stunning canyon. Enjoy the peace and solitude as you stroll among 1000-year-old trees, towering 260 feet tall. Experience awe and wonder as you wander through the redwood alleyways. On your return journey to the city, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito. This Mediterranean-style village lies across the bay from San Francisco, and is famous for its incredible views. Explore the local boutiques and quaint cafes. Then enjoy a 1-hour scenic cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Enjoy the views of the city skyline and Alcatraz Island, and admire the Golden Gate Bridge from the water. Benefit from audio guide commentary in 16 languages, to learn more about the city’s colorful history and famous landmarks. Look out for seagulls, pelicans, sea lions, and even porpoises and whales.
IncludesPickup service from a Union Square Hotel (with advance notice) or meet local partner's office in Fisherman's Wharf Entrance fee to Muir Woods National Monument 1-hour Golden Gate Bay cruise ticket Audio guide available in 16 languages during cruise
- The cruise ticket is an open ticket with various departure times throughout the day
- Audio guides are available in 16 languages during the cruise
- The Muir Woods tour is operated in English only
- Advance notice is required for pickup from hotels in the San Francisco airport area