My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Muir Woods Tour & Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass3 Reviews
Join this exciting full day trip as you venture Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees. After exploring Muir Woods, enjoy all of the famous San Francisco landmarks from an open-top double decker bus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Tour
- San Francisco: Half-Day Wine Country Excursion with Tastings
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- From San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Day Tour
- San Francisco: Alcatraz Island and Guided City Tour
- Experience California's coastal redwood forest
- Enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument
- See San Francisco from an open-air double decker bus
- Experience San Francisco at your own leisure and hop off on 20 different stops
DescriptionJoin this exciting full day trip and venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument. Then enjoy a drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. (Muir Woods Tour portion is available in English only.) After exploring Muir Woods, enjoy all of the famous San Francisco attractions and landmarks from an open-top double decker bus. Learn about the city's fascinating history from live guides or your own audio headset. The hop-on, hop-off tour allows you to jump off at 20 different stops which interest you most.
IncludesEntrance fee into Muir Woods National Monument 24-Hour Pass on a double-decker bus
- Hop-on / hop-off Tour is available in 10 different languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese
- Muir Woods Tour: 09:00 AM departure, duration: 3.5 Hours
- 24 Hour hop-on and hop-off tour - Various departures throughout the day; usually every 30 minutes from 17 different stops along the route. Enjoy the hop-on and hop-off tour at your own leisure. (2.5-3 Hours)
- Please note, the order of itinerary may change based on the season