My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Muir Woods, San Francisco and Sausalito Tour96 Reviews
Explore San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods, with several photo stops. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge for lunch in Sausalito, then spend over an hour in beautiful Muir Woods National Park to enjoy the redwoods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy 6 different photo stops, in 11 different locations, to capture that perfect picture of your trip
- Spend a full hour walking around the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Park
- Take a lunch break in the Mediterranean style waterfront town of Sausalito
- Learn the culture, history, and architecture along with great restaurant recommendations
DescriptionMeet the tour operator outside Fisherman’s Wharf. After a brief roll call board the bus and travel to your first stop. Over the next 6 hours you’ll be treated to stories about the neighborhoods, diversity, and geography of the area. Exit the bus at several stops for photo opportunities and exploration of the area. Stops include San Francisco's famous China Town and Little Italy. There will be several amazing photo opportunities including Golden Gate Bridge, Billionaires Row, and the Palace of Fine Arts. You will also spend over an hour in the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Park admiring the redwoods. We will cross the Golden Gate Bridge to enjoy lunch in the Mediterranean atmosphere of the Sausalito waterfront.
IncludesLocal tour guide Restaurant and cultural recommendations Bottled water Snacks
- The tour is appropriate for guests of all ages.