My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Muir Woods Giant Redwoods & City Private Tour
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge to see the magnificent giant redwoods at Muir Woods in the morning, stop for lunch in Sausalito and explore San Francisco in the afternoon, on a private day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Do it all in a day on a private tour to Muir Woods, Sausalito and San Francisco
- Marvel at the towering giant redwood trees on a stroll through Muir Woods
- Stop in picturesque Sausalito for lunch and cross the Golden Gate Bridge twice
- Visit major San Francisco sites including Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square
- Customize your tour to suit your interests on a private San Francisco day trip
DescriptionThis full-day tour offers an unparalleled experience of the Bay Area, taking visitors to some of the most picturesque and iconic locations in the region. The tour begins by crossing the Golden Gate Bridge to Marin County, where the first destination is the Muir Woods National Monument. Here, visitors will be able to see the giant redwoods on a self-guided visit. After that, a stop is made at Muir Beach Overlook on the Pacific Ocean, and then a quick stop in the bayside town of Sausalito for lunch on their own. Lunch recommendations will be provided by the guide. On the way back to San Francisco, another stop is made at the Golden Gate Bridge overlook. In the afternoon, the tour continues with a 2 to 3-hour city tour of San Francisco, covering some of the major sites. The route can be customized to include visitors' choice of stops such as Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Chinatown, Lombard Street (traffic permitting), Coit Tower, and North Beach (“Little Italy”). The tour is aboard a Jeep that can comfortably fit up to 4 adults and 2 children, with the 3rd-row seating being perfect for children and teens. This sightseeing tour is a great way for visitors to explore the best of San Francisco and the surrounding area in one full day, all while riding in the comfort of a private Jeep and with a tour guide who will take care of everything, so guests can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.
IncludesAll tours cross the Golden Gate Bridge with stop at one of 4 photo vantage points Jeep Seats up to 6 Guests - Suggested max 4 adults 2 teens/children Child seats and booster seats available with prior notice. Ages 3+ Muir Woods is an amazing self guided experience with well marked trails. Open Air Convertable Jeep with your own Driver / Tour Guide Warm blankets for occasional fog filled days. Time permiting stop to view the Pacific Ocean coastline from Muir Beach
- Muir Woods Tickets are not included $15.00 per adult (ages 16 and up) Purchase at the park entrance. Let the tour operator know if you need child seats or booster seats No children/infants seated on laps