My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Marina Waterfront Surrey Bike Rental2 Reviews
Ride along the San Francisco Waterfront in style with a little help from your family and friends on a high-quality surrey bike with panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- See the Marina Green, East and West Harbor, Crissy Field, and Fort Point
- Pedal along the waterfront at your own pace and enjoy the beautiful city with your friends and family
DescriptionDiscover the most iconic sights on the San Francisco waterfront as you travel along a specially-designed route on a 2 or 4-seater surrey. Start at Fort Mason on the Marina Green and ride west into the Presidio. Riding through the Marina District, pass by the Fort Mason Center, Marina Yacht Harbor, and Palace of Fine Arts Theater. With panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay, enter the Presidio and ride through Crissy Field. Continuing on the path, explore Golden Gate National Recreation Area and see Crissy Field Beach, the Torpedo Wharf, Warming Hut gift shop and cafe, and the Civil War Era Fort Point. Then, turn your surrey around and begin the journey back with spectacular views of Alcatraz and San Francisco’s majestic skyline.
IncludesHelmet Lock 2 or 4-person surrey Map
- Credit card deposit or authorization may be required at check-in
- The surrey includes 2 small child seats in the front with safety straps