My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Holiday Lights Private Group Jeep Tour
See the best holiday light displays in San Francisco with this private Jeep tour. Sip hot cocoa and snack on candy canes while wearing Santa hats and singing holiday tunes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy sipping hot cocoa and eating candy canes
- Stay warm with a soft blanket and fuzzy Santa hat
- Sing-along with plenty of holiday karaoke tunes on board
- Get the inside scoop from knowledgeable guides
DescriptionGet into the holiday spirit as you see the creative light displays from Fisherman's Wharf to the massive Christmas tree at Pier 39 with this San Francisco tour. Begin at Fisherman’s Wharf and travel along the waterfront to the edge of the Presidio. Take in breathtaking views of the glittering Golden Gate Bridge. Head to the Palace of Fine Arts, and then onto festive Union Street. Drive to Union Square, the center of San Francisco’s festivities, and witness Macy's spectacular window decorations. Continue to Nob Hill, with a stop at the Fairmont Hotel to check out their winter wonderland lobby. Marvel at an edible house-sized two-story gingerbread house. Admire the Bay Bridge Light show at Embarcadero and see the Embarcadero Center outlined in twinkling lights like giant presents. Check out the massive Christmas tree at Pier 39 before returning to Fisherman’s Wharf.
IncludesHot cocoa Candy canes Fuzzy Santa hat Blanket Rain ponchos (if necessary)
- This tour operates in very light rain Jeeps are medium sized vehicles, so for everyone's comfort it is suggested that four adults are seated per Jeep along with 2 children/teens (total of 6 guests per Jeep) Those 3 and above may join with maximum seating for 3 children that require child seats Please no children under the age of 3 No children seated in laps Please let the tour provider know if you need booster or child seats in advance