My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Half-Day Wine Tour with 2 Tastings Included6 Reviews
Stop at the Golden Gate Bridge. Taste local wines and food on this guided group tour to Sonoma Valleys from San Francisco. Visit 2 unique wineries. Have lunch on historic Sonoma Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Tour
- San Francisco: Half-Day Wine Country Excursion with Tastings
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- From San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Day Tour
- San Francisco: Alcatraz Island and Guided City Tour
- Experience the beautiful Sonoma Valley
- Stop at Marin County Vista Point for magnificent views
- Taste local wines and foods
- Visit 2 wineries, each with its own unique style and personality
DescriptionIn just half a day, discover the best of Sonoma County, California’s famous wine county, on this guided group tour from San Francisco. Taste the best wines of the region, enjoy the Sonoma Valley scenery, and learn about the county’s history. Starting with pickup in San Francisco, cross the Golden Gate Bridge where the San Francisco Bay meets the Pacific Ocean and stop at the Marin County Vista Point for magnificent views. From the vista point, see the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, the East Bay cities of Oakland and Berkeley (home of the first UC campus), and the Bay Bridge which connects them to San Francisco. Continue the journey by passing above the hillside houses and yacht marinas of Sausalito and traveling north through the rolling hills of Marin County. Just 35 minutes from the bridge begins beautiful Sonoma Valley, the site of the first winery of California. Today, Sonoma Valley is a world-famous producer of fine wines, cheeses, and olive oils. Visit two wineries, typically one small, one large chosen by our knowledgeable guides with your enjoyment and the diversity of wines in mind. Two tastings at two different wineries are included. Lunch is available for purchase at a winery or during a visit to downtown Sonoma Plaza, a park surrounded by historic buildings including the last Franciscan Mission, restaurants, cafes, shops, and wine tasting rooms. This experience concludes with drop-off back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide 2 tastings at 2 different wineries
- Tour length can vary depending on circumstances like traffic, but it usually is about 6 hours The drinking age in California is 21. Non-drinkers get special discount.