My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Grace Cathedral Admission + Self-Guided Tour1 Reviews
Explore the awe-inspiring Grace Cathedral. Visit this Gothic building at the heart of San Francisco, famed worldwide for its labyrinths, Ghiberti doors, AIDS Chapel, stained glass, and inclusivity.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be inspired by the beauty and splendor of Grace's Gothic architecture
- Explore the cathedral at your own pace by yourself or with the family
- View stunning stained glass, labyrinths, Aeolian-Skinner organ, and amazing art
- Take the self-guided tour to learn about San Francisco & Grace's history and art
- 14 interactive displays are available in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean
DescriptionDiscover one of San Francisco's most striking architectural icons with this ticket to the famed Grace Cathedral. Wander through the building as you admire Grace’s stunning stained glass, labyrinths, Interfaith AIDS Chapel, Aeolian-Skinner pipe organ, Ghiberti Doors, and religious and secular art by Keith Haring, David LaChappelle, Ansel Adams, and more. Experience the wonder of Grace! Located on San Francisco’s Nob Hill, the Episcopal cathedral may be explored at your own pace. Learn about the church's history, art, religion, architecture, and social justice initiatives, along with a lot of San Francisco history, including the 1906 fire and the founding of the United Nations. And walk one of our two labyrinths to finish your visit. An interactive self-guided journey is included with admission and is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean. Get the kids involved with a children’s map that will send them on a fun treasure hunt throughout the cathedral. Your admission fee supports Grace’s inclusive mission to be welcoming to all. The cathedral is a popular destination to visit by people from all over the world.
IncludesEntry ticket to explore Grace Cathedral Interactive self-guided tour (in English, Spanish, Korean, and Chinese)
- Ages 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult Grace Cathedral is an Episcopal church.