My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Golden Gate Helicopter Adventure17 Reviews
Embark on a helicopter ride in San Francisco and see another side of the city from the air. Fly over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, Ocean Beach, Oracle Park, and Alcatraz Island prison.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the vibrations through your body as you ride over San Francisco
- Marvel at the stunning Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park for the sky
- Cruise above Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, and Oracle Park
- Take in the sights of the infamous island prison of Alcatraz
- Fly over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge for the perfect photo opportunity
DescriptionSoar over San Francisco in a helicopter and take in the breathtaking views. Admire the Golden Gate Bridge and the Golden Gate National Reserve with tour narration from your pilot; there is no better way to enjoy the dramatic and ever-evolving San Francisco skyline. Meet your pilot at the heliport in the lovely bayside village of Sausalito. Before you step foot on a helicopter, your pilot will share a short introduction to helicopter flying and basic safety instructions. Jump in the helicopter, fasten your seatbelt, and enjoy the head rush as the aircraft takes off. Fly along the coast over the Golden Gate National Reserve past Baker Beach and the Pt. Bonita Lighthouse, over to Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park, then right over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge. Make sure to spot the Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, Oracle Park, and the infamous Alcatraz Island prison. Come face-to-face with the historic Angel Island – the Immigrant Gateway to the West before you take a smooth landing at the heliport next to Sausalito’s Richardson Bay. Leave the heliport feeling on top of the world and full of endorphins. Seeing everything in a 360-view and feeling weightlessness in the sky will leave long-lasting memories, guaranteeing you will want another ride.
IncludesHelicopter ride Pilot
- A minimum of four passengers is required in order for the flight to take place Helicopter tours fly with four to five guests grouped from multiple reservations Helicopter tours with four passengers or fewer are combined to meet the 4-person per tour requirement Adjustments to the schedule can occur to meet this requirement, and guests will be notified by phone or email prior to the flight Guests are welcome to purchase additional seats to create a private tour There is a weight limit to each seat of no more than 240lb (109 kg or 17.1 stones) per passenger All pax over this weight limit are asked to purchase an additional seat at the time of booking Passengers over 300lb will be able to do this activity All flights are subject to cancellation due to severe weather; the pilot makes this determination up to 30 minutes before the scheduled flight, flights can be rebooked for up to a year from the original purchased date, or you will receive a full refund