My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Tour55 Reviews
Discover the vibrant city of San Francisco atop the seat of a bike on this Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito tour, and learn about the fascinating history of the area from your local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn fascinating history about San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy the stunning sights of San Francisco as you ride towards the Golden Gate Bridge
- Marvel at the stunning views of Fort Mason, Alcatraz and the Palace of Fine Arts along the way
- Relax in the lovely bay side town of Sausalito and then catch the ferry back to the city
DescriptionExperience San Francisco with the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin on this stunning city tour that takes you on a ride across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Truly the best way to see the bay, this tour is perfect for families and individuals seeking an up close and personal look at the city’s most celebrated landmark. Start the tour at the picturesque Aquatic Park in Fisherman’s Wharf, and then ride through the mostly flat National Park and through to Fort Mason, the Marina, Presidio National Park, and then onto the famous Golden Gate Bridge. Along the way, your local guide will share entertaining and educational information with you, including the history behind the Golden Gate Bridge and the city itself. Marvel at the stunning views across the bay as you cross the bridge on the sidewalk, followed by a 10-minute downhill ride into the charming bay side town of Sausalito. The tour ends here but your all-day bike rental allows you to explore the area at your own leisure and return the bike once you’ve explored it all. Why not grab a bite to eat, relax, shop, and enjoy Sausalito’s famously wonderful weather before taking your bike on the ferry back to San Francisco.
Includes2.5-3 hour guided tour to Sausalito All-day bike rental, maps and route recommendations Safety orientation Personalized bike fitting Bike lock and key Helmet Handlebar bag for camera and small items Rear rack and bungee cord for larger purses and backpacks
- Please note that the ferry service from Sausalito to San Francisco is subject to change and may not operate on certain dates. In this case, you will need to bike back over the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco.