My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge Seaplane Tour88 Reviews
Experience San Francisco from the air. Fly over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and around the bay up to the town of Sausalito.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Mention Get Your Guide and you are guaranteed a window seat
- See San Francisco as you never thought possible
- Enjoy the comforts of an Alaska Bush Seaplane
- Make sure you see everything out of our large view windows
- Fly directly over the Golden Gate Bridge for stunning photos
DescriptionTake off from the waters of the San Francisco Bay and fly high above this gorgeous city of tall buildings, steep hills and trolly cars. Choose to meet your tour at the Seaplane base in Mill Valley or book a roundtrip shuttle from Fisherman's Wharf. Cruise around and over the Golden Gate Bridge and make sure you snap some stunning pictures to amaze your friends. Fly over Fisherman's Wharf and look down on the chic restaurants and shops below. Fly over Angel Island and Alcatraz before heading over the picturesque towns of Tiburon, Belvedere and Sausalito. Finally, land back on the water and taxi up to the dock in Sausalito.
IncludesSeaplane trip Round-trip shuttle Guaranteed window seat
- There is a weight limit to each seat of no more than 260lbs (124Kg or 18 stone) per passenger
- If you have back or neck problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity
- If you require shuttle service from Fisherman's Wharf, please select this option at checkout
- If you fail to confirm, the shuttle service will not be available and you will need to make your own way to the seaplane base (this also applies if you booked less then 24 hours in advance)
- The French and Dutch guides are not guaranteed and depend on the pilot's availability