My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge Guided Bike or eBike Tour3 Reviews
Experience the unforgettable sensation of biking across San Francisco's iconic Golden Gate Bridge on this guided tour. As well as the bridge, encounter essential sights like Fort Mason and Crissy Fields.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the adrenaline rush of riding over the Golden Gate Bridge on a bike
- Explore San Francisco and its surroundings on a group guided bicycle tour
- See Fisherman's Wharf, historic Fort Mason, and the scenic Crissy Field
- Stop for photos at some of the city's most picturesque locations along the way
- Discover sunny Sausalito, the city at the end of the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionSee San Francisco with the wind in your hair and a smile on your face as you explore the city and its surroundings on a guided bike tour. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge in your group, take the Fisherman's Wharf ferry, and learn all about the area as you go. Meet your guide in the scenic Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood and get ready to see the city's iconic sights and hidden gems from the saddle of your bike. Head onto the road and ride to sights like the Civil War-era Fort Mason and the tranquil public park of Crissy Field. Feel the thrill of the main event as you and your fellow riders cross the world's most famous bridge on two wheels. Admire the outstanding scenery as you cross the bay beneath the famous red towers. On the other side of the bridge, explore the charming city of Sausalito. Then, hop on the ferry to cross by water back to Fisherman's Wharf. Use the option of keeping your bike after the tour to explore the area further before returning it at a time of your convenience. Upgrade to a pedal assist electric bike (13+) to boost your ride!
IncludesBike rental Helmet Tour Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult