My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Ghosts & Hauntings Audio App Walking Tour1 Reviews
Explore San Francisco's haunted history at your own pace and see its ghostly haunts on this pro-narrated and spooky music-infused self-guided walking tour via an audio app.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Union Square, Nob Hill and Chinatown's spooky locations
- Hear the chilling tales of tragedy and mayhem
- Learn the history Gold Rush, Earthquake, Jazz Era, Chinatown, Nob Hill and more
- Go at your own pace as the tour technology guides you through San Francisco
- Take the tour for as many times as you'd like and listen again afterwards
DescriptionDiscover the ghosts of San Francisco and the city's haunted past on this self-guided audio walking tour. On this ghoulish adventure, you’ll see the old, haunted neighborhoods of Union Square, Nob Hill, the Barbary Coast, and Chinatown. It’s said San Francisco is the most haunted city in the USA. As you walk, explore the haunted locations and listen to their spooky stories. Discover Chinatown’s dark past and the history of the 1906 earthquake. You'll learn about the gold rush era, the Jazz Age, the Barbary Coast, Shanghai Kelly, and Donaldina Cameron who saved 3000 trafficked women. Hear about the Gangs of Chinatown, the Nabobs of Nob Hill, and much more. And you’ll hear the tales of the ghosts that haunt the city today. Experience a tour of history, tragedy, mayhem, and of course, ghosts.
IncludesHaunted tour via audio guide app
- After booking check your ticket info to see details on how to take the tour This tour never expires