My Guide Website?
San Francisco Ghosts: Gold and Ghouls Tour88 Reviews
Journey through the darkest corners of San Francisco's Nob Hill and Union Square on this chilling, haunted walking tour. Hear tragic stories and discover famous characters with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the haunted past of San Francisco on a one-hour walking tour through the historic downtown neighborhoods
- Hear stories of the famous tragedies that still haunt the Westin St. Francis and Fairmont Hotels
- Discover famous San Francisco characters, who came to strike it rich during the famous Gold Rush of 1849
- Pick up insights into the lives of people who endured the terrible 1906 earthquake that destroyed the city
DescriptionSet off on a San Francisco ghost tour through different sites around the San Francisco downtown area. After meeting your guide embark on a 1-hour tour through Nob Hill. Perfect for first-time visitors and locals alike, this tour is a great way to see the amazing sites of the affluent neighborhoods while getting a feel for the city's ghostly atmosphere. See a side of the city seldom witnessed. Take a walk past haunted hotels, streets, clubs, and office buildings. Learn about the ancient Mayan secrets of the Sutter buildings, the famous tragedies that haunt The Westin St. Francis, and the devastation and heartbreak that followed the great earthquake of 1906, which has literally and figuratively haunted the city for over a century. Find out about the terrible night that leads to Fatty Arbuckle's blacklisting from the film industry. After the gold rush of 1849, San Francisco became a beacon of hope and prosperity, but not everyone can strike gold, and inevitably, many people seeking fame and fortune found tragedy instead; their stories are likely to disturb and frighten you. These events throughout history continue to have an impact on the area, and the accounts you'll hear on this tour reveal that these hills have just as much horror as happiness.
IncludesGhost walking tour with a local tour guide Photo opportunities throughout the evening Well-researched and updated stories of history Eyewitness accounts of paranormal activity
- This tour takes place rain or shine This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile