My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Exclusive Bike, Beer, and Boat Tour25 Reviews
Experience the Golden Gate Bridge by bicycle on a guided tour to Sausalito. Refuel with food and drinks at a trendy restaurant overlooking the bay. Get a new perspective on the city from a scenic ferry ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn fascinating history about San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Marvel at stunning views of Fort Mason, Alcatraz, and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Choose from hearty, delicious food and local beers and wines at a popular Sausalito restaurant
- Take your bike onto the ferry and return at your leisure, enjoying spectacular views of the city, bay, and Alcatraz Island along the way
DescriptionExperience the best of the San Francisco bay with this combination tour package. This half-day adventure begins with a guided bicycle tour through San Francisco, beginning at the picturesque Aquatic Park in Fisherman’s Wharf. Take a peek at the famous sea lions before heading down the National Park bike path through Fort Mason, the Marina, and the Presidio. From there, you’ll cycle across the iconic Golden Gate bridge and into Sausalito, a charming bayside town known for its quirky architecture and stunning waterfront views. After all the biking, you'll sate your appetite with the included $20 restaurant voucher, good for any food or beverages at a local hotspot known for their spit-roasted chickens and award-winning burgers. Wet your whistle with a house-made soda or your choice of local beers and wines. The guided portion of the tour ends here, but your all-day bike rental allows you to keep exploring at your leisure. Once you’re done criss-crossing through Sausalito, hop back on a scenic ferry ride to San Francisco, taking in the views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the San Francisco skyline. With recommendations from your guide, continue your venture through San Francisco, and return your bike when you’re ready.
Includes2.5-3 hour guided tour to Sausalito All-day bike rental, maps and route recommendations Restaurant voucher for food/drinks ($20 value) Ferry ticket from Sausalito to San Francisco ($14 value) Bicycle safety orientation Personalized bike fitting Bike lock and key Helmet Handlebar bag for camera and small items Rear rack and bungee cord for larger purses and backpacks
- Please bring a credit card, which is required for security deposit
- You must be 21 or older to drink alcoholic beverages; please bring your passport or photo ID for age verification