My Guide Website?
San Francisco Embarcadero Scavenger Hunt Adventure1 Reviews
Discover San Francisco's Embarcadero area on this smart phone guided walking tour/scavenger hunt. See the sights and hidden treasures of the area while solving challenges and deciphering puzzles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make your way through San Francisco's Embarcadero area solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone as you trace the eastern shoreline of San Francisco
- Play the game, see the sights and experience San Francisco's Embarcadero area in a whole new way
DescriptionLooking for a way to turn San Francisco Embarcadero into a giant game board? This interactive scavenger hunt combines the fun of the 'Amazing Race' with a two–and–a–half hour sightseeing tour of San Francisco’s Embarcadero area. Guided from any smart phone, you will make your way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Your scavenger hunt route will show you hidden secrets of the Embarcadero area as you walk San Francisco's Bay Trail, tracing the eastern shoreline of the city. The tour requires approximately 1.5 miles of walking. Using a smartphone as the guide allows you to start whenever you would like, and determine your own pace of play. Stop to enjoy the ocean views, grab an ice cream or enjoy lunch at the Pier. Why not? It’s your schedule.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- Be in a team of as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone