My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Electric Bike Rental w/ Map & Optional Ferry30 Reviews
Rent an electric bike and discover the most interesting sights of San Francisco with ease. See the famous Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, North Beach, and more on a pedal-assist e-bike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of San Francisco with an e-bike rental
- Visit famous spots like Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, and more
- Choose from a 2-hour, 4-hour, or a-day rental pass to see the beauty of the city
- Enjoy the scenic beauty and historical landmarks while avoiding traffic jams
- Ride through the famous neighborhoods to take a picture or buy a souvenir
DescriptionDiscover the most interesting sights of San Francisco with use when you rent an e-bike. See the famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, and more. Choose from a 2-hour, 4-hour, or a-day rental pass and admire the iconic highlights of the city. You can bike to Union Square, North Beach, the Castro District, and Mission Dolores. Bike through the streets at your own pave and stop to take a souvenir pictures before moving to the next stop. Explore the scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine of San Francisco with this e-bike rental. Upgrade to a pedal assist electric bike (13+) to boost your ride! The optional ferry is a one-way ticket from Sausalito back to Fisherman's Wharf on the Blue and Gold line. This is perfect for riders who want to cross the bridge without worrying about crossing back.
IncludesE-bike Rental Helmet Bike Lock Bike Bag
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult The day pass option is valid until the operating hours of the activity provider. Operating hours are 9 AM-5 PM from November-March, and 9 AM-7 PM from April-October