My Guide Website?
San Francisco Double Decker Bus Night Tour54 Reviews
This 60–90-minute tour takes you around the most vibrant neighbourhoods of San Francisco. Enjoy the panoramic views of the city from an open-top Double Decker bus, cross the sparkling Bay Bridge, and see the San Francisco skyline from Treasure Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Magnificent views of the city skyline from an open-top bus
- Cross the Bay Bridge with its spectacular light installation
- Enjoy fun and informative narration in various languages
- Photo stop at Treasure Island (weather permitting)
- See Grace Cathedral on top of Nob Hill
DescriptionThis live narrated 60-90 minute tour of San Francisco includes the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city, such as the Financial District, Chinatown, Nob Hill, and Embarcadero. Departing from Fisherman's Wharf, the tour covers all the major attractions of San Francisco during the evening hours, with spectacular views from the top of an original open top double decker Bus. Exact highlights may vary according to the season, weather conditions, and San Francisco's famous traffic, Chinatown, and Union Square, San Francisco’s shopping Mecca. You will also go to Treasure island, across the Bay Bridge, to get spectacular views of the skyline of San Francisco. On your return, you will see the ferry building, Alcatraz Pier, Pier 39, and more on your way up Embarcadero. Depending on the time of the year, it may not be entirely dark on this tour, but you will either see the city glittering at night, or in the lovely light of dusk.
Includes60-90 minute Night Tour of San Francisco Photo stop at Treasure Island (weather permitted) Multilingual audio commentary
- The night tour departs at 6:30 PM You are advised to line up for the tour at least 15 minutes prior to departure The tour is available daily (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve) Children under 2 years of age are free The tour is first come first serve