My Guide Website?
San Francisco: City Sunset Tour by Vintage Sidecar
Experience the amazing sights of San Francisco at sunset while riding atop a classical sidecar. See the sun setting over the Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy the bright lights of Union Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze at San Francisco by night as you relax in a comfortable sidecar
- Ride through the hairpin turns at Lombard Street
- Stare at the sunset as you glide over Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit North Beach which is famouns for its Italian culture
- Take in the dazzling lights of Union Square and Civic Center
DescriptionGo on an amazing ride through San Francisco as you sit back in a sidecar. Start your journey when the sun starts to set and pass through Lombard Street and the Marina. Arrive at the Golden Gate Bridge in time to see the sunset. Finish up by visiting Union Square, North Beach, and the Embarcadero. Jump on board the sidecar and head over to the Golden Gate Bridge. Pass through Lombard Street which is known for its winding turns. Touch down at the Golden Gate Bridge to witness the sun glistening against the Pacific Ocean as it goes down. Return to the city to see the bright lights of Union Square and the Italian heritage at North Beach. Soak up the atmosphere among the souvenir shops at Fisherman's Wharf. Stare at the view of the San Francisco Bay at Embarcadero on the eastern waterfront.
Includes2-hour Sunset Tour Vintage sidecar ride Tour guide Sightseeing around the city
- This tour involves riding on a sidecar Height restrictions apply This tour is not suitable for young children