My Guide Website?
San Francisco Chinatown Mini Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Explore San Francisco's Chinatown and surrounding area on this exciting walking tour/scavenger hunt. See the sights and hidden gems of this unique area while solving clues and challenges along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Chinatown area while solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone as your guide to see the wonders of Chinatown
- Play the game, see the sights and experience San Francisco's Chinatown
DescriptionLooking for a way to turn San Francisco’s Chinatown into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a one and a half-hour sightseeing tour of San Francisco’s Chinatown area. Guided from any smartphone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked sights of Chinatown. It’s a place where colorful lanterns and golden dragons beckon you to explore this exciting San Francisco neighborhood, solving clues and completing challenges while learning its local history. Your Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure will begin at Union Square before leading you to a fountain designed in bread dough, a dragon gate, and fortune-telling sweet treats. Your scavenger hunt route will show you hidden gems of Chinatown as well as traditional favorites such as the famous fortune cookie factory. The tour requires approximately 1.0 mile of walking. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy the lions and dragons or enjoy a tasty fortune cookie...why not, it’s your schedule. Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- Be in a team of as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone