My Guide Website?
San Francisco: California Academy of Sciences Entry Ticket410 Reviews
Visit San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences with this entry ticket. Explore different exhibits at the world's only all-in-one aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel a sense of wonder as you discover the magic of the natural world
- Meet nearly 60,000 animal residents, from playful penguins to a white alligator
- Explore hands-on exhibits and enjoy a diverse range of public programs
- Gain entry to all shows and exhibits with new exhibits opening every year
- Discover sauropods at the brand new World’s Largest Dinosaurs exhibit
DescriptionDiscover the California Academy of Sciences located in the heart of Golden Gate Park where you can experience the only place on Earth with an aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum all in one day. With hands-on exhibitions, shows, and public programs, you’re in for an action-packed science adventure. Plunge into the world’s deepest living indoor coral reef, home to nearly 60,000 live animals, representing more than 1,000 unique species. Meet the newest African penguin chicks, Pogo and Ozzie, and the rest of the colony of playful penguins in African Hall. Then pay a visit to the iconic alligator with albinism, Claude. Catch the latest immersive show in the 75-foot planetarium, taking you on a spectacular journey to the far reaches of the universe, featuring different themes at varying times throughout the day. Step inside a lush, four-story rainforest teeming with life – from free-flying birds to exotic reptiles, amphibians, and more. Investigate hundreds of specimens and dabble in hands-on activities for children and adults alike in the Naturalist Center. The adventure continues outside with unique rooftop views on the 2.5 acre living roof. Then, take an opportunity to activate your child’s curiosity about the natural world in our outdoor nature play and exploration space, Wander Woods.
IncludesGeneral entry ticket All exhibits and shows
- Valid, physical photo ID is required for all guests ages 18+ Children under 4 are not permitted inside the Planetarium While guests are no longer required to provide proof of full vaccination or a recent negative test, we still strongly encourage all guests to stay up-to-date on their vaccinations and to mask up indoors