My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Bike Rental from Golden Gate Bridge with Map15 Reviews
Discover San Francisco with a bike rental for 2 hours, 4 hours, or the whole day. Pick up your bike by the Golden Gate Bridge and plan your route around the city with a coded map.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Feel the wind on your face as you cycle around San Francisco Bay
- Start your ride from Ghirardelli Square in the heart of the city
- Take breaks as you please with a bike lock included
- Bring the whole family with children's bikes and toddler trailers/tag-a-longs
- Make the most of your time with an easy-to-use map
DescriptionCycle around all 48 square miles of San Francisco to see landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, and more all in one day. Rent a bike for 2, 4, or up to 10 hours and ride around the city to your heart's content. Pick up your bike from the centrally located store in Fisherman's Wharf, a short ride to the Golden Gate Bridge. Get geared up with a helmet, a full-color coded map with marked attractions, bike bag, a bike lock, and a child's seat if you need it. Find intriguing neighborhoods, from Chinatown to North Beach, to explore at every turn. View the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay and spot Alcatraz off the coast. If you can't decide where to begin, ask the staff for route recommendations whether you're looking to explore the city's history, art, foodie stops, and more. The optional ferry is a one-way ticket from Sausalito back to Fisherman's Wharf on the Blue and Gold line. This is perfect for riders who want to cross the bridge without worrying about crossing back.
IncludesBike rental Helmet Map Bike lock
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Attachments are available for younger children (12 months and older). Purchase a children's ticket and contact the activity provider to reserve one. The store is open: 9 AM - 5 PM November - March; 9 AM - 7 PM April - October.