My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Bay Sailing Tour with Drinks142 Reviews
For a relaxing afternoon on the water, hop aboard the Privateer traditional sailboat for a 90-minute cruise of the bay, complete with beer and wine. Get personal attention from a skilled crew as you enjoy stunning views of the bay!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on a 28-passenger sailboat as you see some of the best views in the bay
- Enjoy two complementary beverages, served by your first mate
- Sail past Alcatraz and Angel Island, get up close to the Golden Gate Bridge, and enjoy panoramic views of the San Francisco Waterfront
DescriptionEmbark on a relaxing cruise along the San Francisco Bay and enhance your sightseeing experience with two complimentary drinks. Take in views of the San Francisco skyline and important landmarks, including the Golden Gate bridge. Be welcomed by your captain and first mate and make yourself comfortable on the Privateer, a double-masted sailboat. Motor out of the dock towards the bay and watch the sails rise above you. Be served two complimentary drinks of your choice from a selection of beer, wine, soft drinks, or water. Pass Alcatraz and Angel Island and see the Bay Bridge. Glide past the city of Sausalito before cruising parallel to the the Golden Gate Bridge for some great photo opportunities. Feel free to ask the crew any questions about the landmarks. Finally, be returned to the departure point.
IncludesSailing tour Full crew 2 drinks (choice of beer, wine, water, or soft drink)
- All passengers, including infants, must have a ticket per U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; handicapped passengers are welcome on board, but wheelchairs cannot be brought on board the boat