My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Alcatraz with San Francisco Bay Cruise585 Reviews
Enjoy a visit to Alcatraz Island and a sightseeing cruise of San Francisco Bay. Take the ferry to Alcatraz and learn more about the infamous penitentiary, then sail along the historic waterfront.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Visit the Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary and take in the eerie atmosphere
- Travel to Alcatraz Island with roundtrip ferry tickets from San Francisco
- Listen to an insightful audio guide about former Alcatraz inmates
- Sail along the San Francisco waterfront on a relaxing sightseeing cruise
- See the city's major landmarks, including the famous Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionExplore the Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island to learn about America’s most ruthless criminals, including Al Capone and George 'Machine Gun' Kelly. Enjoy a ferry transfer from San Francisco and an admission ticket to the famous prison. Embark on a scenic 1-hour cruise of San Francisco Bay before or after your visit. Board the ferry and arrive on Alcatraz Island to begin your visit. Take advantage of an insightful and award-winning audio guide in multiple languages to immerse yourself in the dark history of Alcatraz and learn all about its old inmates and the many fateful escape attempts. Spend as much time as you'd like before taking the ferry back to the pier. Additionally, enjoy a 1-hour narrated sightseeing cruise of San Francisco Bay in a comfortable boat with both indoor and outdoor seating. Take in the scenic views and sail past famous San Francisco landmarks, such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, the Bay Bridge and much more. Sail along the historic waterfront, past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and take in the city’s fascinating skyline from the unique vantage point of the San Francisco Bay.
IncludesRoundtrip ferry to Alcatraz Island Alcatraz Island admission fee ($45.25 value) Audio guide in multiple languages 1-hour San Francisco Bay cruise
- Note that the time you select at checkout is the time of your Alcatraz ferry
- You may take the San Francisco Bay cruise anytime you choose. A schedule of departure times will be sent to you after booking
- This activity will take place rain or shine
- Keep in mind these are two separate tours, which may be taken on different days