My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Alcatraz, Muir Woods, and Sausalito Day Tour10 Reviews
Travel from San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge to explore the Muir Woods and the Sausalito's waterfront. Take a ferry to Alcatraz Island and enjoy an award-winning cellhouse audio tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel into the past with an award-winning audio tour of Alcatraz Island
- Expereince the thrill of standing next to Giant Coastal Redwoods in Muir Woods
- Soak up the charm and the breathtaking views of the Sausalito waterfront
- Feel the excitement of driving across the iconic and historic Golden Gate Bridge
- Get skip-the-line access to one of the city's hottest sights, Alcatraz Prison
DescriptionDrive across the Golden Gate Bridge in a climate-controlled van, discover the Redwoods in the, and take in beauty of the Sausalito's colorful waterfront on this guided day trop from San Francisco. Take a Ferry to Alcatraz and explore this notorious prison. Be picked up from select hotels in San Francisco and hop aboard a comfortable van. Admire the views as you ride across the bridge to see the Giant Coastal Redwoods at Muir Woods. Next, appreciate the astonishing views from Sausalito's picturesque waterfront before taking a ferry to the Alcatraz island. Avoid wasting your time standing in line to buy tickets to this popular attraction. Step back in time with the help of the included audio tour. Catch the ferry back to Pier 33 where the van will be waiting to transfer you back to your meeting point.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Roundtrip ferry ride from Pier 33 to Alcatraz Island Free time on Alcatraz Island Alcatraz admission and a cell house audio guide Muir Woods National Park visit Bottled water
- Alcatraz tickets booked at the last minute are subject to availability. When booking your tour, please text us your 1. Full Names 2. Dates of Birth (for the ticket to Alcatraz) The Ferry to Alcatraz departs at 3.20 PM, so you have time to have lunch