My Guide Website?
San Francisco: 2-Day National Park Tour with Yosemite Lodge27 Reviews
See Yosemite the way it should be seen and stay overnight in the park! Enjoy more time and flexibility on this guided 2-day tour from San Francisco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Explore Yosemite National Park for 2 days with a driver/guide
- Photograph Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, and Inspiration Point
- Hike among the Giant Sequoias in the summertime
- Stay overnight in the park at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- Travel comfortably and responsibly in a petroleum-free biodiesel mini-coach
DescriptionEscape to the mountains for 2 full days of hiking, sightseeing, and exploring in the amazing natural wilderness of Yosemite National Park. Trek through Yosemite Valley and the Giant Sequoias. Spend the night in the heart of Yosemite Valley at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. Your hotel is located at the base of Yosemite Falls - the waterfall that gave the hotel its name. On this tour of Yosemite National Park from San Francisco, you'll have 2 days to explore, giving you more time and flexibility to see all the sights. Your guide stays in the hotel with the group, providing valuable knowledge of the history of Yosemite and a more personal experience of the park throughout your trip. The 2 days in Yosemite National Park are divided between time in Yosemite Valley and exploring the outlying areas of the park. In the valley, you will visit and photograph famous highlights such as Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), El Capitan, Half Dome (not available in the winter), Bridalveil Falls, and Inspiration Point. Beyond the valley, enjoy a hike among the Giant Sequoias (weather permitting and not available in the winter). This tour of Yosemite arrives back in San Francisco at approximately 21:00 on the second day.
IncludesSan Francisco hotel pick-up and drop off Narrated tour with a professional guide Eco-friendly transportation to/from Yosemite in biodiesel mini-coach Yosemite Park entrance fee Overnight hotel accommodation at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- Due to limited storage space on our vehicles, we ask that luggage is limited to 1 small, soft overnight bag per passenger (something that will fit under the seats). Tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 5 passengers to guarantee departure. Please note, if we do not reach the minimum number of passengers to operate this tour you'll be automatically transferred to our 'Yosemite Nat'l Park: Semi-Guided 2-Day Tour.' Cancellations for overnight hotel tours will be charged at 50 percent of tour price if cancelled within 15 days of the tour departure. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full (100 percent).