My Guide Website?
San Francisco: 1-Day Bike Rental183 Reviews
Experience the freedom of seeing the sights of San Francisco by bike. Your self-guided tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf, and if you like you can ride across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. Route instructions are included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and return by ferry (optional)
- See the sights of San Francisco's waterfront and downtown areas
- Ride from SF to the Marin Headlands or 16 miles one-way to Tiburon
DescriptionDecide where you want to ride and then head out from Fisherman’s Wharf to discover the sights of San Francisco. You’ll be outfitted with a current-model bike, helmet, front handlebar bag and rear gear rack, map, and route instructions. Just tell the local staff how many miles you wish to ride, and they’ll show you a great route that includes all the best sightseeing stops the Bay Area has to offer. Your tour will take you on bike paths and over mostly flat terrain. You’ll receive a guide that provides recommendations on favorite local rides. You can keep the rental bike for the whole day.
IncludesA current model bike Helmet Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack Map and route instructions Day rental Bike lock
- Bikes need to be returned the same day by shop closing time
- Contact the tour operator a day in advance to secure specialized kids' equipment or bikes, or for directions to the shop
- Please bring a photo ID and a credit card for a security imprint/deposit, which is required at check-in