My Guide Website?
Meal at Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco at Pier 392 Reviews
Enjoy lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe at San Francisco’s Pier 39. Choose from 2 different menu options of classic American fare designed to satisfy every taste.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on classic American food in an exciting atmosphere
- Enjoy panoramic views from Pier 39
- Choose from 2 great menu options
- Skip to the front of the line with VIP priority seating
- See music memorabilia related to local San Francisco musicians
DescriptionEnjoy lunch or dinner in an authentic American diner-style restaurant at the Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco Pier 39. Dine among music memorabilia from a choice of menus to suit all tastes. Boasting superb views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges, and San Francisco Bay, Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco will rock your senses with tantalizing food and drinks along with an awe-inspiring rock memorabilia collection. Though primarily founded during the Gold Rush, San Francisco really made a name for itself in the turbulent 60s. Political protests, the infamous 'Summer of Love,' and the ground-breaking music scene all marked San Francisco as an important and pivotal locale for culture. Today, Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco is the hippest joint in town, where you can you eat the tastiest burger, trip out on groovy rock artifacts and jam to the most outta sight tunes. See memorabilia from the Grateful Dead, Faith No More, Jefferson Airplane, Santana, Sly and the Family Stone, and many more. After your meal, head to the Rock Shop to purchase souvenirs and sought-after Hard Rock merchandise. Choose either a 2 or 3 course meal. The menu offers fresh, house-made entrees with local flair, including crisp salads, decadent desserts, and signature cocktails. Burger connoisseurs won’t want to miss the Legendary® Burger which features just the right combination of savory flavors. From the kitchen to the bar, you won’t be disappointed with the menu options at Hard Rock Cafe. Stop in and taste the difference. Acoustic Menu (2-course meal): Entrée Choose one entrée from any of the following: Legendary Steak Burgers* Sandwiches Salads *Double Decker Cheeseburger is not available with the Acoustic package Dessert Chef’s Choice. Beverage Unlimited coffee, tea or soft drinks. Electric Menu (3-course meal): Starter Choose a side house salad or Caesar salad. Entrée Choose one entrée from any of the following: Legendary Steak Burgers Sandwiches Salads Specialty Entrees** **Cowboy Ribeye and Filet are not available with the Electric package Dessert Choose from a brownie or a cheesecake Beverage Unlimited soft drinks, coffee or tea.
IncludesMeal (2 or 3-course depending on option selected) Water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks Skip to the head of the line VIP priority seating Exclusive “Gift with Purchase” offer in the Rock Shop
- At the start of the activity, present a printed voucher to your server along with valid photo identification bearing the name of the lead traveler in your party
- A kids menu (for children under 11) is available for purchase directly in the restaurant on the day of your meal
- Your voucher does not guarantee seating and the Hard Rock Cafe does not accept reservations. Seating is based on a first-come, first-served basis. If you cannot be accommodated at your chosen time your voucher will be honored for a different time or date
- Menu items are subject to change and availability
- Please note that the Hard Rock Cafe does occasionally close for private events. It is recommended that you contact them to ensure your chosen date is available
- Menus items are subject to change