My Guide Website?
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Bay Area2 Reviews
Enjoy the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Bay Area, located inside the Great Mall. Create, build, and play with the whole family.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the ultimate indoor LEGO playground with the Imagination Express train ride, a 4D Cinema, and many more attractions
- Travel through an interactive LEGO world on the Imagination Express train ride
- See famous LEGO characters on the big screen at the 4D LEGO Cinema
- Train at the LEGO NINJAGO Training Camp to improve your skills
- Explore MINILAND, a Bay Area cityscape made entirely out of LEGO Bricks
DescriptionExplore the ultimate indoor LEGO playground at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Bay Area, located inside the Great Mall in Milpitas, California. Inspire the imaginations of children aged 3-10 with over 1.5 million LEGO bricks in one location. Discover a 2-3 hour play experience with a LEGO-themed ride, a 4D cinema where you can see all of your favorite LEGO characters come to life with special effects, and MINILAND™, a LEGO re-creation of the Bay Area’s most popular landmarks. Kids can get tips and tricks from the Master Model Builder in the Creative Workshop, design their own LEGO car and test it out in LEGO Racers: Build & Test. They can imagine and create their very own LEGO world in LEGO Friends: Heartlake City, and more. Create, build and play with the whole family.
IncludesGeneral Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Bay Area
- Last admission is 2 hours before closing
- Hours may change during national school days off, summer season, and holidays
- Adults must be accompanied by a child, aged 17 and under to visit the attraction
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 2 and under are free
- No outside food or beverage is allowed, unless caring for babies or food allergies in children