My Guide Website?
Golden Gate Park: Full-Day Self-Guided Bike Tour4 Reviews
Explore Golden Gate Park and the areas surrounding it, including Alamo Square, Land’s End, Sutro Heights, the Castro, and the Mission, on a full-day self-guided bike tour. You’ll head out with a map and 3 routes to choose from.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Golden Gate Park at your own pace
- Ride through the famous and historic Haight Ashbury neighborhood
- See the iconic Painted Ladies at Alamo Square
DescriptionOn this full-day self-guided bike tour you’ll ride through the historic Haight Ashbury neighborhood, once home to peace, love, and the Grateful Dead! Check out the gorgeous Victorian homes you’ll see throughout the area before heading into Golden Gate Park. Inside the thousand-plus acre park, the opportunities are endless. Visit the Conservatory of Flowers, Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, Shakespeare Garden, and Japanese Tea Gardens. Lock up your bike and visit 2 world-class museums, the California Academy of Sciences and the DeYoung, before circling around Stow Lake. Head to the beach, and ride along the oceanfront bike path. Real adventurers can continue on to the zoo before heading back past the Bison paddock and Spreckels Lake. Other options include riding north along the coast by the Cliff House, Sutro Baths, and Land’s End to the Golden Gate Bridge. You could decide to explore Alamo Square, the Civic Center area, the Mission, and the Castro. You’ll ride with maps mounted on the handlebars, clearly detailing 3 different routes to choose from!
IncludesA current-year model bike Full-day bike rental Helmet Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack Map and route instructions Lock
- Please note that the bikes need to be returned the same day by shop closing time
- This tour runs rain or shine. If it’s canceled due to dangerous weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Guests must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike
- Credit card deposit or authorization may be required at check-in