My Guide Website?
Golden Gate Bridge: 3-Hour Sausalito Cycle Tour315 Reviews
Experience the thrill of a bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge! Take a guided cycling tour on a Comfort Hybrid from San Francisco to Sausalito. This 3-hour excursion includes stops at many San Francisco landmarks!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a bike along the San Francisco waterfront and experience world-famous Fisherman's Wharf up close
- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge and see breathtaking views of San Francisco’s skyline
- Explore Sausalito where the tour ends, returning at your own pace
DescriptionEnjoy this 3-hour guided tour that departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. You’ll be outfitted with a current model bike, front handlebar bag, lock, helmet, rear gear rack, and takeaway map, and then be ready to head out on tour! With your guide you’ll follow the San Francisco waterfront past Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, the Marina, and the Presidio, through Crissy Field and to Fort Point. You’ll cross the Golden Gate Bridge on a wide bike path, and then proceed to Vista Point and on to Old Fort Baker. The cycling tour comes to an end in Sausalito where you’ll have time to enjoy the shops, the many art galleries, and the delicious food. You can return to San Francisco right after the tour ends, with the ferry, at your own cost, or choose to bike back. Alternatively, you can keep the bike until the shop’s closing hours and enjoy additional time exploring this fascinating area on your own. Note that the tour follows bike paths and the riding is mostly on flat terrain.
IncludesClassic bicycle or electric bike Helmet Map Lock and key Full-day bonus bike rental after the end of the guided tour
- Please be sure to arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Please bring a photo ID and a credit card for a security imprint/deposit
- Please contact the local partner a day in advance to secure specialized kids' equipment or bikes, or for directions to the shop
- This tour runs rain or shine. If it’s canceled due to dangerous weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Guests must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike