My Guide Website?
GoCar 3-Hour Tour of San Francisco's Parks and Beaches26 Reviews
Explore the parks and beaches of San Francisco in a GPS-guided, talking GoCar during this 3-hour tour. Pass through famous Golden Gate Park. Drive through Fisherman's Wharf. See China Beach, Baker Beach, and cruise by the Presidio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive by Fisherman's Wharf
- See the Marina District and Crissy Field
- Cruise by Fort Mason and the Presidio
- Stop off at China Beach
- View the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionLet a GPS-guided, talking GoCar be your guide through the beaches and city parks of San Francisco during this 3-hour tour. GoCar lets you experience the beauty of San Francisco and visit places tour buses cannot go – all at your own pace. Zip around in a cute, yellow, storytelling GoCar as it takes you on your own GPS-guided tour. The GoCar is easy and fun to drive and, since it's GPS-guided, the car knows where you are – even if you don't. With you in the driver's seat, it not only tells you where to turn, it tells stories that bring San Francisco to life. Let GoCar guide you to San Francisco's lesser-known beaches such as China Beach and Baker Beach, infamous for a deadly shark attack. Wind past the Cliff House as you descend the cliffs, opening up the dramatic expanse of Ocean Beach. Next, you can visit famous Golden Gate Park and all its attractions, including live buffalo, the Japanese Tea Garden, the M. H. de Young Museum, the California Academy of Sciences, and the Conservatory of Flowers. If you are a fan of the 1960s and 70s, you can extend your tour to Haight-Ashbury, made famous by Janis Joplin, the Grateful dead, and Jefferson Airplane during the Summer of Love.
Includes3-hour GoCar rental (seats 2 persons) Driver orientation and safety briefing Use of safety helmets Full tank of gas Photo opportunities
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a major credit card and valid driver's license (international license is not necessary) to rent. GoCars do not accommodate booster seats for small children
- On the day of rental, a USD 500.00 security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase collision damage waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental
- Pricing is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle seats 2 people
- Tours sales are final. There is a USD 20.00 cancellation fee. However, departure times may be rescheduled (subject to availability). If there is inclement weather at the time of departure, you may either reschedule for another day or receive a full refund
- There will be a link to a waiver on your voucher. Please fill it out prior to arrival