My Guide Website?
From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour2 Reviews
Fly over the iconic San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz Island, and Fisherman's Wharf on a 20-minute tour in a helicopter.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel as you fly over Fisherman's Wharf and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Experience the unique perspective from above of the famous Alcatraz Island
- Fly along the shoreline of the quaint bayside village of Sausalito
- See where the San Francisco Giants play from above as you fly over Crissy Field
- Enjoy 20 minutes on a unique experience and a new view from inside a helicopter
DescriptionSee the California coast along San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge on a helicopter tour with a live guide and pilot. Take off and land in Sausalito to see famous landmarks from another angle, including the Alcatraz prison. Enjoy a 20-minute flight over the splendor of the land and waters along the North Pacific. Take off from the bayside village of Sausalito, just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. Next, fly along the shoreline of the quaint bayside village of Sausalito, then right over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge. Continue to soar over Crissy Field, downtown San Francisco, and Oracle Park – home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team. Fly over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz. Finally, your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island, and back for a smooth landing at the heliport next to Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
IncludesShuttle transportation (if option selected) Helicopter flight Live guide
- Helicopter tours fly with 4-5 guests grouped from multiple reservations. Helicopter tours with 4 or fewer passengers are combined to meet the 4-person per tour requirement. Adjustments to the schedule can occur to meet this requirement, and guests will be notified by phone or email prior to the flight. You are welcome to purchase additional seats to create a private tour There is a weight limit to each seat of no more than 240 lb (109 kg or 17.1 stones) per passenger. All passengers over this weight limit must purchase an additional seat at the time of booking. Passengers over 300 lb can take part in this activity All passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in All flights are subject to cancellation due to severe weather; the pilot makes this decision up to 30 minutes before the scheduled flight. Flights can be rebooked for up to a year from the original purchase date, or you will receive a full refund