My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Napa and Sonoma Private Wine Tour
Visit 2 wineries in Sonoma and Napa and enjoy a tasting at each stop on a guided tour from San Francisco with hotel transfers. On the way, cross the Golden Gate Bridge and take photos at Vista Point.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and take pictures at the Vista Point.
- Two tastings at two different wineries are included. One small and one large.
- Have lunch in one of numerous restaurants in Sonoma or Napa.
- One more tasting in Napa is optional, not included.
- Return to the city through the Bay Bridge and take pictures on Treasure Island.
DescriptionHire a luxury SUV or 14-passengers van with a professional driver/guide and enjoy the beauty of the Wine Country! Bring your friends, relatives, or co-workers for an unforgettable day in Marin, Sonoma, and Napa! Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and take pictures at Vista Point near the Lone Sailor Monument! Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Wine Country! Hills and valleys, vineyards and wineries! Learn about the history of California and San Francisco! Taste wine! Meet people! Have great lunch in one of the hundreds of great restaurants in the wine country! Visit 2-3 out of 600 wineries! We pay for 2 tastings at 2 different wineries. If you want, you can book one more tasting at one more winery. Choose yourselves or let us choose for you! Taste red, white, and sparkling Californian wines! Learn the history of the most famous wineries! The tour lasts on average 8 to 10 hours. Return to San Francisco via the Bay Bridge and stop on Treasure Island to take beautiful pictures of the SF Bay, downtown, and the bridges.
IncludesBottled water Two tastings at two different wineries in Sonoma for up to 14 people Pick up and drop off
- We need at least 48 hours to confirm this tour. We need assign you a van and make reservations at the wineries and discuss the lunch options with you.