My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Muir Woods, Sausalito and Alcatraz Tour106 Reviews
Experience the chilling allure of Alcatraz Island, one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks. Admire giant redwood trees at Muir Woods and the charming Sausalito town on this combo day trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shop and stroll around the beautiful waterfront town of Sausalito
- Drive across the famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Marvel at stunning views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
DescriptionOn this tour, travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Experience the magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived. Stop at the Muir Woods Monument where ancient groves of giant redwoods tower over the Redwood Creek. As this tour allows more time in Muir Woods than any other tour group, enjoy being in nature underneath the massive trees as your guide educates you on the area. Next, visit the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, which is a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants. Finally, head to Alcatraz Island with your roundtrip boat ride. Discover the history and secrets behind one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks with an award-winning cellular audio tour in 10 different languages.
IncludesNarrated bus tour in English to Muir Woods and Sausalito Free time in Muir Woods (90-minute stop) and in Sausalito (60-minute stop) Alcatraz admission ticket Ferry ride and Cellhouse audio tour available in multiple languages Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- The Muir Woods & Sausalito tour is in English only
- The audio tour on Alcatraz Island is available in multiple languages
- You will enjoy the Muir Woods National Park during the morning and explore Alcatraz Island in the afternoon
- Once you're dropped off at Pier 33 to enjoy your Alcatraz cruise, which concludes your bus transportation for the day. After visiting Alcatraz, you will need to make your own way back to your accommodation