My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Muir Woods Redwood Forest Tour33 Reviews
Relax or hike through the home of Coastal Giant Sequoias trees, the largest trees on earth. You will be amazed by the peacefulness and beautiful trees in the Muir Woods. Join a on a semi-private luxury tour by van or minibus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Muir Woods, home to beautiful Redwood trees on this tour from San Francisco
- Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours of hiking in the woods and gazing at its amazing canopy
- Climb up valley slopes and enjoy magnificent views
- Enjoy an optional stop at Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge, or a ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco
DescriptionEmbark on a relaxed hiking tour through beautiful Muir Woods. Gaze into the amazing forest canopy and be amazed by the Coastal Giant Sequoia trees Stroll along the mostly flat valley floor along Redwood Creek, or get an aerobic workout climbing the paths up the valley slopes. Enjoy amazing views as you look out at the tops of some of the tallest trees in the world. The tour also includes an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge or Sausalito. At the end of the tour, you can take an optional ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco.
IncludesPick-up at either Hilton Union Square or Zephyr Hotel Professional local driver and guide Tour narration in English Muir Woods entry ticket
- Please note that for your child's safety, you must bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9' in height
- The local partner is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours