My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Carmel, Monterey & Big Sur Private Tour39 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of California at your own pace on a private 10-hour scenic tour of Carmel, Monterey, and Big Sur from San Francisco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Discover the natural beauty of Big Sur and Carmel
- Drive along the forested 17-Mile Drive
- Visit Monterey Bay Aquarium and Fisherman's Wharf
- See the sights you want to see on a tour exclusive to you
- Get recommendations on what to see and do
DescriptionExplore the Big Sur and Monterey areas of California at your own pace, and avoid the hassle of organized bus tours. Traveling by private car, enjoy the comfort of seeing the places you want to see without worrying about your departure or arrival time. Learn more about the famous landmarks with a reliable service, offering maximum security and, most of all, the best level of hospitality in the industry. Following a pick-up from your accommodation in San Francisco (pick-ups in other cities in the Bay Area are available on arrangement), get recommendations on the best places to stop to take pictures or explore further; you decide where you want to go. Take a scenic drive from San Francisco to Carmel and Big Sur via State Route 1, the north-south highway that runs along most of the Pacific coastline of California. Travel the forested road of 17-Mile Drive. Discover the Mission District and Monterey Bay Aquarium. See all the sights of Fisherman's Wharf. Drive down to the Big Sur Bixby Creek Bridge, and marvel at the flora and fauna of Poit Lobos State Reserve south of Carmel before your return to San Francisco.
IncludesTransportation Road tolls Surcharges and taxes
- Please note that eating, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not permitted in the car