My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: 2-Day Yosemite Guided Trip with Pickup7 Reviews
Take your time enjoying the natural wonders of Yosemite National Park on this 2-day tour. Go on a hike to see ancient giant sequoias, take pictures at Yosemite Falls and check out what the park has to offer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Explore Yosemite National Park at your own pace
- Photograph Half-Dome, El Capitan and Yosemite Falls
- Hike to the giant sequoias
- Learn about the area from your guide
DescriptionEmbark on a custom 2-day tour to the amazing natural surroundings of Yosemite National Park. Enjoy towering granite cliffs, diverse wildlife, and other spectacular sights. Get picked up from your hotel in San Francisco and cross through California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley into the rocky Sierra Nevada mountains. See 170-year-old mining towns and learn the colorful history of the region. Experience the solitude of the Tuolumne Grove of giant sequoias as you enter Yosemite. You won’t doubt for a second that these are the largest living creatures on the planet. Discover the breathtaking Yosemite Valley and enjoy a stop at Inspiration Point. Take some selfies with El Capitan, the Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Falls. Afterwards, check into your accommodations (not included) to rest up before enjoying one or more days of unguided time in the park. Choose from a huge range of activities including hiking, biking, rock climbing, and rafting.
IncludesGuide 8 foreign language audios Customized departure and return days Pickup at most San Francisco hotels Park entrance fee included at checkout
- In winter, when conditions on the Tuolumne Grove trail are snow-covered or unsafe, we substitute this experience with other attractions Tour makes stops at approximately 8:30 am for breakfast, 1:00 pm for lunch and on the trip back for dinner During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco, so we recommend winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber sole and tread