My Guide Website?
- Drive through the Great Central Valley
- Enjoy a fully guided coach tour of Yosemite Valley
- See the majestic El Capitan rock formation
- Take advantage of photo opportunities from Inspiration Point
- View the breathtaking Bridalveil Fall
- See Yosemite Falls - the tallest waterfall in North America
DescriptionEscape the crowds of San Francisco on a full-day guided tour to Yosemite National Park. See highlights, including Yosemite Falls and Inspiration Point. Enjoy seamless travel in a bio-fueled mini-coach. Heading east across the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge offers great views of the San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz Island, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Golden Gate Bridge. En route to the park the tour crosses through the Central Valley, where you will stop at a fruit stand for some local produce. Famous for its rich volcanic soil, the Central Valley is the largest agricultural region in the United States. The section the tour drives through is best known for specialty fruits and nuts such as almonds, walnuts, cherries, and strawberries. After this quick rest stop, you will enter the rolling foothills of the Sierra Nevadas. Continuing into the mountains brings you to California gold country and the gold rush town of Groveland before the tour winds its way into Yosemite National Park. On your 1.5-hour narrated coach tour of Yosemite's glaciated valley, you will see famous waterfalls and rock formations including Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America. Continue on past El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Falls, Sentinel Dome, and much more. During the tour you will see Yosemite Valley from a number of great vantage points, the best of which is perhaps Inspiration Point. After the tour, you will stop for the afternoon near the base of Yosemite Falls. If you have not already picked up picnic supplies, there are many options for getting lunch in the park. You will have 3-4 hours of free time to explore the valley as you choose. You can walk to the base of Yosemite Falls, check out the visitor center, visit the Ansel Adams Gallery, stop in at the Ahwahnee Hotel, rent a cruiser bike, or hike some of the trails that originate from the valley. Although you could easily spend 3 weeks in Yosemite, the 3 hours you get on your own is enough time to understand why Yosemite is one of America's most popular national parks.
IncludesYosemite entrance fee Professional guide Comfortable, responsible transportation in a biofueled mini-coach 3 hours of free time to explore on your own
- The local operator reserves the right to modify or cancel tours due to lack of participation, vehicle breakdowns, or weather or road conditions Food and drinks are not included in the tour so please bring cash if you wish to buy some in the park Your tour must be reconfirmed at least 48 hours in advance in order to get your exact pickup time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$199.00Buy Tickets!