My Guide Website?
Napa and Sonoma Valley Wine Tour
San Francisco https://www.myguidesanfrancisco.com/events/napa-and-sonoma-valley-wine-tour
San Francisco: Napa and Sonoma Valley Wine Tour
- Enjoy included tastings at 3 wineries
- Learn the history of the region
- Watch the art of wine making
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of winemaking on a guided day trip to the Napa and Sonoma Valleys from San Francisco. All tasting fees are included at 3 wineries, giving you the opportunity to sample local wines at each location. Board the air-conditioned bus. Admire the landscape of rolling hills and vineyards as you drive out of the city. Enjoy guided visits to three different wineries in the area. Learn the region's history, from Spanish missionaries who brought grapevines from Europe, to the Forty-Niners who served wines in their saloons. See how the grapes are picked, crushed, blended, and bottled. Walk through the beautiful vineyards and get the chance to taste the finished product, with wine tasting fees included at each location. During the tour, stop for lunch (at your own expense) in the historic Sonoma Plaza. Lastly, after all these activities, head on back to San Francisco.
IncludesVisit to 3 wineries Wine tasting fees Certified professional driver/tour guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus Restroom on board the bus Stop at Golden Gate Vista Point
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting. Please bring your passport or ID card
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location. A visit and tasting will be included at 3 of the following wineries: Madonna State Winery, Roche Winery, BR Cohn Winery, Muscardini Winery, or Ru Vango Winery
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day