My Guide Website?
Bridge to Bridge Cruise
Fisherman's Wharf https://www.myguidesanfrancisco.com/events/bridge-to-bridge-cruise
San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Take a relaxing 90-minute cruise along San Francisco's harbor and bay area
- Cruise under the famous Golden Gate Bridge and the immense San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
- Enjoy stunning views of the San Francisco skyline
- Learn about the city's landmarks and history with a personal audio headset, available in 16 languages
DescriptionSee both the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge on a single boat tour with personal headphone audio included. Explore San Francisco's famous landmarks, history, natural history, architecture, and Native American culture on board this unique bay cruise. During the 90-minute round trip cruise you'll depart from Fisherman's Wharf, one of the city's busiest tourist attractions. From there, sail under the Golden Gate Bridge. Completed in 1937, the Golden Gate is one of the world's most famous and beautiful bridges, and was at one point the largest suspension bridge in the world. Cruise past Alcatraz Island, once home of one of the world's most infamous prisons, and take the chance to enjoy the stunning San Francisco waterfront. The boat will pass along the harbor before heading under the colossal San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. Then it's time to head back to the charming city of San Francisco by the sea.
Includes90-minute Bay cruise Views of Golden Gate Bridge Views of Alcatraz Views of San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge Headphone audio tour
- Tips, food and drinks are not included in the price